A partial list of blogs I read:
Art of Living
- Wisdom from Sri Sri: Regular posts from Guruji’s evening satsangs and other talks. If you can follow and read only one blog, this should be it.
- Bawa n Dinesh: Dynamic Art of Living teachers, founders of the YES!+ movement, prolific bloggers. This is the coolest blog in all of Art of Living.
- Vikram Hazra: Dynamic Art of Living teacher, singer extraordinaire.
- Yossarian Lives: Veena, the traveler’s traveler, with occasional guest posts from husband Susmit.
- Manjunath’s Thoughts: Manju is a “Dil Se” (straight from the heart) blogger.
- Edoocation: News from Milind who’s taken on a 2-year adventure teaching under-privileged kids in Mumbai.
- Black Mamba: Eclectic writings from Hema.
- Daily Dose of Imagery: A new image daily from Sam Javanrouh.
- Serious Amateur Photography: stunning images from Texas Hill Country landscape photographer Jeff Lynch.
- David duChemin: Gear is good; vision is better.
- Seth Godin: Writings on business, marketing, and new media; very insightful.
- Joel on Software: Writings on software and management from Joel Spolsky